The Fafnir bearings traces its founding as "The Fafnir Bearing Company" in New Britain, Connecticut back in 1911. Founder Howard S. Hart started the company based upon the need at that time for less expensive alternatives to English and German made ball bearings. Since 1911, the Fafnir brand of ball bearings has been owned by a quite a number of companies including Textron, Inc., The Torrington Company (which was owned by Ingersoll Rand), and The Timken Company.
- FAFNIR SMN011KB BALL BEARING INSERT
- FAFNIR RCSM1 BALL BEARING RUBBER CARTRIDE
- FAFNIR 1107RR Single Row Ball Bearing
- Fafnir 310KD Single Row Ball Bearing (Inv.32650)
- FAFNIR 7409W Angular Contact Ball Bearing
- FAFNIR G1204KRR Ball Bearing Insert